Ticket & venue info
New ticket system at Moldejazz
From 2019, Moldejazz will utilise a new ticket system, delivered by Hoopla. As before, you'll receive your purchased tickets on both e-mail and SMS and you can still purchase tickets outside the local book shop, Ark Dahl, during the festival. You don't need to register in order to purchase tickets, but you'll be asked to provide name, phone number and e-mail.
If you need any help or have any questions, please contact Hoopla:
email@example.com / +47 22 55 21 00
Cultural discount for youth
People between the age of 15 and 20, get a cultural discount to all concerts – except at Alexandraparken – through a programme under the direction of Møre and Romsdal County. The discount is unique and you will only be able to buy one ticket. Remember to bring your ID. Everyone with the cultural discount ticket must show their ID at the entrance to the concert.
This applies only to those with a companion status. The correct ID verifying this must be shown, before entering the concert arena. The HC entrance at Romsdalsmuseet, close to Gildehallen is your entrance point. If in need of assistance, we kindly ask you to be there in a timely manner, before the concert starts. Should there be any questions, please contact the organising staff present. Companion ID can be purchased by calling Hoopla.
Other general information
- A ticket is a security, lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Resale of tickets above their nominal price is illegal.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- It is illegal to take photos and/or record video-footage at all events.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Day-, week-passes and passes for Romsdalsmuseet, must be exchanged for admission-bands at our info desk at Plassen before admission.
- Bottles, beverages, food, chairs, animals, alcohol, cameras and umbrellas are prohibited from being brought into our venues.
- Admission: 30 minutes before the concert starts. Romsdalsmuseet: 1 hour before the first concert starts.